The dragonfly can fly in any direction and symbolizes transformation, key points that apply to good skincare and a balanced life. Join me in my quest for both.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Never swap shade for sunscreen. 50 to 95 percent of rays can bounce off of water and sand and hit your skin, even if you're under an umbrella and surrounded by shade. And remember, passing clouds only block 20 percent of UV rays; the other 80 percent soaks right into your skin, even with no sun in sight.