- Lorraine May from The Misha May Foundation Dog Training and Rescue will be at the open house selling calendars. Proceeds go toward helping find homes for our furry friends.
- Dianne Maroney will be signing her new book,“The Imagine Project,” which recounts the stories of people she interviewed as she traveled across the country. Her subjects faced and overcame unbelievable hardships, and the stories of these heroes are inspirational and heartwarming.
- By attending you will be entered into a raffle drawing for a JetPeel/Red Light Photorejuvenation treatment valued at $159 and three Dermapen microneedling treatments valued at $750.
- Bring a blanket to the open house to donate for a soldier in Afghanistan and get 10% off your next facial. All blankets go to HugsForOurSoldiers.org.
- See the beautiful jewelry from Beyond Beads by Robyn Nicholson at The Workshops. Very affordable for fabulous Christmas gifts!
- Choose from the new arrivals of Archipelago candles and luscious pomegranate body washes and lotions.
- And you don't want to miss out on the yummy salt caramels from local Helliemae’s as seen in December issue of Real Simple) and the Spicy Chile Crunch condiment from local chef Susie Hojel (as seen in December issue of5280).
Thursday, December 12, 2013
You Are Invited to the Dec. 15th Souli Open House!
Mark your calendars for the Souli Skin Spa HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE Sunday, December 15, from 12 to 5pm. There will be loads of stocking stuffers and gift ideas, chocolates and champagne.